everyone loves lists! cuz they dont involve any reading or writing!
so here we go! lets kick of list season here at weedsteeler aka the one time we aren’t plagiarizing !
in no particular order…
1.DJ SCREAM AND DJ SWAMP IZZO PRESNT: JON JEEZY AND PARLEE: BLOOD BROTHERS
lots of people tell me that they like ignorant rap. they love it when they talk about drugs and guns and bitches. just a little fyi... diplo’s remix of the gucci mane record on universal does not count, and neither does juvinile’s “back that azz up” for that matter. its time to grow up. prove you hate music and download this mixtape put it in your car like youre in gangster training, turn that shit up to forty (and if your cd player doesnt go up to 40 get that shit souped up or something), and actually go drive down boulevard, or simpson road, and scream i stay in the hood, nigger.
2.THE BRIAN PUMPER JEWELS
THE ONLY THING FUNNIER THAN BRIAN PUMPER IS MAKING FUN OF HIS JEWELRY!
3. WHAT’S HAPPENING SLIME?!: VADO
we all thought it was cool when those wigger horror rap guys in three 6 mafia started rocking graphic t’s with skulls on them and rocking the same prada shades that your current girl had a few years back, and it was even cooller when all the atlanta dudes started rocking gear from the big three (which weedsteeler all design for) eagle ‘crombie and aero this year… but the best thing to happen in rap this year was vado. huuhhh?!!!! rugby. slime moncler slime. in typical diplomats fashion i wasnt into him at first….so i put him away for a while and now his mixtapeography is in constant rotation. OH AND BY THE WAY. RUMOR IS THERE ARE MEMOS CIRCULATING THE RALPH OFFICES ABOUT RUGBY NEEDING TO CHANGE DIRECTION BECAUSE OF THINGS LIKE THE POLO VIDEO. THAT IS THE EFFECT THIS KID IS HAVING ON THE STREET. HE IS PISSING OFF OLD WHITE JEWS(RALPH HIMSELF).
4.GIRL YOU BE KILL’N ‘EM: FABOLOUS
hot 97 is dominated by young money kanye and gay-z, so anything else is a breath of fresh air, and i am feel’n fab real hard right (nh) now, from his suspect name to his anti brian pumper antics to his back catalogue of slappers/slummpers/trunk thummpers(jackie chan), i might go out on a limb and say hes the only worth while thing out of brooklyn aside from carney, g- wan, youth attack records,a hand full restaurants, and new york’s biggest speed dealer (you know who you are).
5.BITCHES BE SHOPPING :OPENING CEREMONY
this year i have shopped the LA location, the tokyo location, and the NYC location (on a weekly basis). And i cant make up my mind what i like best: the 5 $150 cashmere tank tops i bought and wore all summer, the awkward shop staff that should be cuter and much more intimidating but isn’t, or the fact that you always know it will go on sale if you wait long enough!
6.DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIIPSSEEEET!
I’ve (shawn actually) been tacking credit for breaking the diplomats “like that” for a long time…
Where were you when you heard salute for the first time this summer? i was on the corner of orchard and housten walking to ok harris to cop for a trip to the “catskillz”. all i can say is r.l. stein.
7.WEED $TEELER CAR OF THE YEAR GOES TO: THE CORVETTE
8.I’M TORN BETWEEN URS FISCHER AT THE NU MU OR RAYMOND PETTIBON AT DAVID ZWIRNER
raymond gets punk points for his old stuff and urs gets punk points for waging his dick at every struggling no name off brand contemporary artist. and getting away with it.
There is nothing better than walking down the street and hearing pun pumping out of a car window. STILL.
10.2010 WEAPON OF THE YEAR: THE PREDATOR DRONE
gotta love the drones. inventions like these help make sci-fi a reality! and they also show us the obama is no better than bush. weedsteeler loves a good old failure, and man do we love “imam obama”!
here is a complete list of all drone strikes in 2010 as of today(dec. 15th):
- January 1, 2010: Missile strike on a vehicle near Ghundikala village in North Waziristan kills 3
- January 3, 2010: 5 people including 3 Arabs killed in an attack on Mosakki village in North Waziristan.
- January 6, 2010: 2 separate missile strikes one hour apart kill approximately 35 people in Sanzalai village, North Waziristan.
- January 8, 2010: Missile strike in Tappi village in North Waziristan killed 5 people. It is alleged that all the militants killed were local and were attached to Taliban Commander Hafiz Gul Bahadur.
- January 9, 2010: 4 killed and three injured when 2 missiles are fired on a compound in village Ismail Khan in North Waziristan, territory of the Haqqani network. Mahmoud Mahdi Zeidan, bodyguard for al Qaeda leader Sayeed al-Masri, was reported killed in either the January 8 or 9 airstrike. Jamal Saeed Abdul Rahim who was allegedly involved in hijacking of Pan Am Flight 73 in 1986 was also reported killed in this strike.
- January 13, 2010: Missile strike in Pasalkot village in a compound formerly used as a religious school in North Waziristan killed 15 people among them 3 militant commanders. The apparent target of the strike was, Hakimullah Mehsud, who reportedly left the compound before the attack occurred.
- January 15, 2010: Missile strike in Zannini village near Mir Ali in North Waziristan kills up to 15 people, probably including Abdul Basit Usman, an al-Qaeda terrorist.
- January 15, 2010: Second missile strike of the day kills 6 in Bichi village in North Waziristan.
- January 17, 2010: Missile strike in Shaktoi area of South Waziristan kills at least 20 people. The leader of the Pakistani Taliban, Hakimullah Mehsud sustained injuries in this attack. It was initially believed he died but it was later learned that he survived.
- January 19, 2010: Two missiles fired at a compound and vehicle in Booya village of Datakhel sub-division, 35 km west of Miranshah, in North Waziristan kills 9 people.
- January 29, 2010: 15 killed when drones fire 3 missiles on a compound belonging to Haqqani network in Muhammad Khel town in North Waziristan.
- February 2, 2010: Up to 8 US drones fired missiles at 4 different villages of North Waziristan killing at least 29 people.
- February 14, 2010: 5 killed in a strike near Mir Ali in North Waziristan.
- February 15, 2010: Abdul Haq al-Turkistani, leader of the Turkistani Islamic Party, is killed by a drone missile strike in North Waziristan.
- February 17, 2010: Three militants killed by a missile strike near Tapi, Miramshah, North Waziristan. One of those killed was reportedly Sheikh Mansoor, a commander in the Lashkar al Zil.
- February 18, 2010: 4 killed in a strike in Northwest Waziristan including Mohammed Haqqani, the brother of Afghan Taliban commander Siraj who leads the Haqqani network. The missiles hit a vehicle belonging to Siraj that Mohammed was riding in, but Siraj was not in the vehicle at the time. Mohammed and Siraj were reportedly attending the funeral of Sheikh Mansoor, who had been killed by a drone strike the day before.
- February 24, 2010: Missiles fired by a US drone killed at least 13 militants at a compound and at a vehicle in the Dargah Mandi area of North Waziristan. Among the dead include Bahadar Mansoor, head of Badar Mansoor group, and Rana Afzal, the man behind the FIA HQ bombing in Lahore. Mohammed Qari Zafar, the head of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and the person responsible for the 2002 and 2006 bombing of the U.S. consulate in Karachi was thought to be killed in this Drone strike but it was later proved that he survived the attack. He died on June 14, 2010 when he accidentally touched some explosives which set them off killing him in the ensuing explosion in a guesthouse he was staying in North Waziristan.
- March 8, 2010: Three missiles fired by US drone aircraft killed five militants and wounded three in Miranshah. It is alleged that Hussein al-Yemeni (also called Sadam Hussein Al Hussami), an Al Qaeda terrorist who planned the Camp Chapman attack died in this strike.
- March 10, 2010: Missiles fired from drones struck a compound and three vehicles in the village of Mizar Madakhel in North Waziristan. The attack killed at least 12 and as many as 21 militants. Five drones reportedly attacked in two waves. First, four missiles struck and demolished the compound. After local militants cordoned off the area and began recovering bodies, a second volley of missiles struck. Hafiz Gul Bahadar, a local Taliban leader and chief of the North Waziristan Shura, may have been killed in the strike.
- March 16, 2010: Eight to ten militants were killed in a US drone strike in North Waziristan’s Datakhel area. The militants were reportedly al Qaeda fighters, mainly Afghan, but included two officials from Syria and Egypt.
- March 17, 2010: Two US Drone strikes killed 9 militants. In the first attack, the drones fired four missiles at a vehicle and a militant hide-out in Miranshah, killing six militants. About 50 minutes later, drones fired 3 missiles at a vehicle in Madakhel, killing 3 militants.
- March 21, 2010: US drone fires two missiles in the Datta Khel area of North Waziristan killing at least eight people and injuring several others.
- March 23, 2010: US drones fired two missiles on a militant vehicle parked outside a compound in the suburbs of Miranshah in North Waziristan. At least six militants were killed and three others were wounded.
- March 27, 2010: Drone strike in Mir Ali in North Waziristan kills 4 militants.
- March 30, 2010: US drone fired three missiles, destroying a compound owned by Zamir Khan, a local tribesman, and used by militants in the city of Tapi in North Waziristan killing six militants.
- April 12, 2010: 2 missiles fired by a US drone kill 5 in North Waziristan.
- April 14, 2010: US drone strike targeting a vehicle killed up to 4 people and injuring 4 others in Anbarshaga area of North Waziristan. All of the dead and injured were Arab militants.
- April 16, 2010: US drones fired at least 7 missiles which hit two vehicles and a house in the Toolkhel area near Miramshah in North Waziristan killing 6 people and injuring 5 others.
- April 24, 2010: US drones kill 7 militants in North Waziristan in the village of Marsi Khel near Miramshah.
- April 26, 2010: Three missiles from drones strike a compound in the Khushali Toorkhel area, about 25 km east of Miranshah, North Waziristan, killing four or five. A Pakistani security official stated that those killed were militant followers of local rebel commander Haleem Khan. The official added that Khan has ties to regional Taliban commander Hafiz Gul Bahadur.
- May 3, 2010: 4 militants are killed in a drone strike in North Waziristan
- May 9, 2010: 10 militants are killed in a drone strike in North Waziristan
- May 11, 2010: At least 24 militants are killed in two separate US drone strikes in which the US fired up to 18 missiles. The first strike occurred when missiles struck cars, homes and tents in the Doga area of North Waziristan killing up to 14 militants. Hours later another pair of missiles hit a compound in the Gorwek area of North Waziristan killing another 10 suspected insurgents, including the brother of a reputed Taliban commander, Maulvi Kalam.
- May 15, 2010: At least 15 killed in Khyber Agency in the first such strike in this area.
- May 21, 2010: US drones fired two missiles on a compound used by Afghan warlord Hafiz Gul Bahadur and killed 10 people in Mohammad Khel, North Waziristan. Saeed al-Masri, the current 3rd in command of Al-Qaeda was killed in this strike along with his wife and 3 children. Other dead in this strike include two foreign militants, one of whom was reportedly Filipino. Five women and two children were reported injured.
- May 28, 2010: US drone strike killed 11 militants and wounded three others in the Nazai Narai area of South Waziristan.
- June 10, 2010: US drone strike killed 3 people in North Waziristan.
- June 11, 2010: US drones fired 6 missiles on a housing compound near Miran Shah at the Afghan-Pakistan border, killing 15 alleged militants.
- June 19, 2010: US drone fired a missile striking a house in Haider Khel village near North Waziristan’s Mir Ali town killing 16 militants. Al Qaeda leader Abu Ahmed Tarkash was among the dead.
- June 26, 2010:A US missile strike killed 7 militants in Pakistan’s tribal region near the Afghan border. The missile, fired by an unmanned drone, destroyed a house near Mir Ali in North Waziristan. One of the dead men was a foreigner
- June 27, 2010: A drone strike in North Waziristan killed 5 militants.
- June 29, 2010: US drone fired two missiles hitting a house near in Wana, South Waziristan killing at least 8 militants including Hamza al-Jufi an Egyptian militant belonging to Al Qaeda.
- July 15, 2010: A drone strike in North Waziristan killed 14 suspected militants in a region under the control of Hafiz Gul Bahadar.
- July 24, 2010: US drones fired two missiles at a militant compound in Nazai Narai area of South Waziristan killing 16 militants.
- July 25, 2010: US drones fired two missiles and hit a double-cabin pickup carrying militants in Shaktoi village in South Waziristan. Taliban sources said 14 militants were killed and two others were injured in the attack. The militants belonged to the Hakimullah Mehsud-led Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).
- July 25, 2010: US drones launched their second strike of the day when two missiles hit a house where some militants were having dinner in Landikhel village of Srarogha Tehsil in South Waziristan. Four militants that belonged to TTP were killed and five others sustained injuries.
- July 25, 2010: US drones launched their unprecedented third strike on the same day when they fired two missiles at a house in Taipi village near Miran Shah, the main town in North Waziristan, killing 7 suspected militants.
- August 14, 2010: US drone fired three missiles at a compound in Mir Ali, North Waziristan, killing at least 13 militants including Taliban commander, Amir Moaviya.[
- August 21, 2010: A US drone strike near Miran Shah, North Waziristan, kills 6 militants.
- August 23, 2010: Missiles fired from US drones in North Waziristan kill 13 militants and seven civilians. Four women and three children are among the dead.
- August 27, 2010: Missiles fired from US drones in the Kurram Agency hit 2 vehicle killing 5 suspected militants, the first such reported drone strike in the Kurram Agency.
- September 3, 2010: 2 separate drone strikes kill 12–15 suspected militants in North Waziristan. The first strike was near Miramshah, killing six “local” militants according to Dawn. The second strike was near Data Khel, targeting the home of Gul Adam, and killed nine militants. SAMAA TVreported that a local Taliban commander named Inayatullah was reportedly killed in the strike.
- September 4, 2010: US drones struck a compound in Datta Khel village in North Waziristan district killed eight militants including three foreign fighters.
- September 6, 2010: A US drone strike in North Waziristan kills 6 suspected militants.
- September 8, 2010: US drones launch four separate attacks in a space of 24 hours. According to anonymous Pakistani intelligence officials: In the first attack, a house owned by Maulvi Azizullah, a member of the Haqqani network, in Dande Darpa Khel near Miranshah was struck killing at least 6 militants. In the second attack, drones fired missiles striking a car traveling a few miles from the border, killing four people associated with the Haqqani network. In the third attack, another house near the Miranshah area was struck killing another 4 militants. A few hours later US drones launched their fourth attack striking a compound outside Miranshah killing at least 6 militants and wounding 5 others. All told 24 militants have been killed in these 4 strikes.
- September 11, 2010: A US drone strike on the house of Hafiz Gul Bahadur in North Waziristan kills 5 suspected militants
- September 13, 2010: A US drone fires two missiles at a house in Shawal, North Waziristan, reportedly killing 13 militants.
- September 14, 2010: A US drone strike kills 12 militants in Dargah Mandi near Miran Shah, North Waziristan. The numerous strikes in September are reportedly part of a campaign against the Haqqqni Network. The drone strikes in Pakistan against the network are meant to support concurrent special operations raids against the network’s fighters in Afghanistan.
- September 15, 2010: In an ongoing unprecedented drone offensive, a drone strike kills 4 militants in North Waziristan, including Saifullah Haqqani, first cousin of Haqqani Network leader Sirajuddin Haqqani.
- September 16, 2010: US drones fired missiles at a house in Datakhel area, killing six militants.
- September 19, 2010: US drones fire missiles at a house in Datta Khel, North Waziristan killing 5 militants.
- September 20, 2010: US drones launch two strikes killing a total of 12 militants in North Waziristan, the first volley hit a vehicle in the Datakhel region killing 5, the second hit a house in Miran Shah killing 7.
- September 21, 2010: A US drone strike kills 16 militants in the South-North Waziristan border region, including Taliban commander Mullah Shamsullah.
- September 25, 2010: A US drone fired three missiles hitting a vehicle killing 4 militants in Datta Khel village of North Waziristan. Among the dead was Sheikh Fateh Al Misri, Al-Qaeda’s new 3rd in command.Al Misri was planning a major terrorist attack in London, Paris or Berlin by recruiting British Muslims who would then go on a shooting rampage throughout these cities similar to what transpired in Mumbai in November 2008. The plan was thought to be its final stages and the stepped up drone campaign in September was done to disrupt and eliminate the key planners of this terrorist attack.
- September 26, 2010: US drones launch two strikes against militants killing 7. In the first strike, drone fired three missiles at a house in Lwara Mandi village in Datta Khel, killing 3 militants. Minutes later, a drone fired two missiles at a vehicle in the same area, killing 4 militants.
- September 27, 2010: A US drone strike in Miran Shah, North Waziristan, kills 6 militants.
- September 28, 2010: US drone fired missile at a compound Zeba village, west of Wana, South Waziristan killing 4 militants.
- October 2, 2010: US drones launch two separate strikes killing 17 militants. In the first attack drones fired two missile at a house in Datta Khel killing 9 militants including 4 foreigners. The dead were members of the Badar Mansur group, which is closely affiliated with Al Qaeda. Four hours later another strike occurred in the same area on a convoy of vehicles and a house killing another 8 militants
- October 4, 2010: US drones strike a mosque in Mirali, North Waziristan, reportedly killing 8 suspected militants of German nationality.
- October 6, 2010: Two US drone strikes by Miran Shah, North Waziristan, kill a total of 11 militants.
- October 7, 2010: A US drone strike on a compound in North Waziristan kills 5 militants, included one of the Al Qaeda leaders Atiyah Abd al-Rahman.
- October 8, 2010: US drone strikes by Miran Shah, North Waziristan, kill a total of 6 militants according to an unnamed intelligence officials, who was not authorized to speak to the media.
- October 10, 2010: Drones fire 4 missiles on 2 vehicles and kill at least 8 suspected militants in the Shewa District of North Waziristan.
- October 13, 2010: Drone attacks kill 11 militants in the Datta Khel area of North Waziristan.
- October 15, 2010: Two US drone strikes kill 13 suspected militants. The first drone strike killed six suspected militants in North Waziristan’s Machi Khel area. Officials said two missiles hit an alleged militant vehicle. Later this day the second drone strike killed 7 suspected militants in the Mir Ali area of North Waziristan.
- October 18, 2010: A drone strike in the Datta Khel area of North Waziristan kills 6 militants.
- October 27, 2010: Two US drone strikes 12 hours apart killed 7 militants. The first strike was on a house of militant Nasimullah Khan which killed 4 militants. The second strike was on a vehicle in Datta Khel kill which killed 3 militants.
- October 28, 2010: A US drone strike in the Datta Khel area kills 7 militants.
- November 1, 2010: US-operated drones fired four missiles at a house in the Mir Ali District of North Wazaristan, killing five or six suspected militants.
- November 3, 2010: US drones launch three separate attacks killing 13 militants. In the first attack, drones fired two missiles at a vehicle in the Qutab Khel area of Miran Shah killing 5 Uzbek militants. In the second attack, missiles struck a house and a vehicle in Khaso Khel village, near Mir Ali, killing 4 militants. In the third attack, four missiles were fired hitting a vehicle in Pai Khel village in Datta Khel town, killing 4 militants.
- November 7, 2010: Two US drones strikes kill a total 13 or 14 militants in the Miran Shah area of North Waziristan. In the first attack, drones struck a house and a vehicle in the town of Ghulam Khan, north of Miran Shah killing 9 militants. The second attack occurred an hour later in which drones stuck several vehicles in the neighboring town of Datta Khel, killing 4 militants.
- November 11, 2010: A US drone strike kills 6 suspected militants in North Waziristan. The militants were reportedly Haqqani Network fighters returning from operations in Khost Province, Afghanistan
- November 13, 2010: A US drone strike kills five people in the village of Ahmad Khel in the Mir Ali area in North Waziristan. A Geo News correspondent reported from the attack site that the deceased seemed to be ordinary citizens, not terrorists.
- November 16, 2010: Four drone-fired missiles hit a house and vehicle in Bangi Dar village of North Waziristan, killing 15 to 20 people, possibly including civilians.
- November 19, 2010: One US drone strike kills 3 suspected militants in the region of North Waziristan.
- November 21, 2010: A US drone strike near Miran Shah, North Waziristan, kills 6 suspected militants.
- November 22, 2010: A US drone strike fired missiles at a car and a motorcycle in North Waziristan killing 5 alleged militants.
- November 26, 2010: A US drone strike fired missiles at a vehicle in North Waziristan killing 4 alleged militants.
- November 28, 2010: US drone missiles strike a vehicle in Hasan Khel village, around 30 kilometers east of Miranshah. Initial reports indicated the strike killed 3 or 4 militants.Local officials, however, later reported that the suspected militants had survived the strike by fleeing the targeted vehicle after the first missile missed.
- December 6, 2010: A US drone strike in Khushali village, North Waziristan, kills 5 people.
- December 9, 2010: At least four suspected militants are killed by a US drone strike on a vehicle in Mir Ali, North Waziristan.
- December 14, 2010: At least four suspected militants were killed by a US drone strike on a vehicle in North Waziristan.